- Free nationwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Introducing a new Scuderia Toro Rosso Limited Edition model from EDIFICE, the high-function metal chronograph that is constantly setting new standards for modern time measurement.
This model sports the blue, red and silver colors of Scuderia Toro Rosso's STR 14 Formula 1 racing car. Of particular note is the band’s bold red line, which is a major design element of the racing team. The team logo is used on the watch face and back cover, and the bezel is made of carbon fiber material, an essential part of today's racing machines. All of these features and more are sure to please Formula 1 racing fans.
The base model is the new high-spec, slim EQB-1000 chronograph that packs Phone Linking and a Tough Solar power system into a thin configuration that is thinner and lighter, and provides a more comfortable fit to the wrist. Carbon fiber material is used for the bezel, the dial and a CORDURA® fabric band with Kevlar® fiber inserts. DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Function-wise, this model features Phone Linking for the ultimate in timekeeping accuracy, which is essential for Formula 1 team mechanics for whom a slight timing error of only one second at the grid can result in a costly penalty.
Phone Linking also makes it possible to use a smartphone to select one of 300 World Time cities, which is important for racing teams that need to be in constant contact with their factory in Italy from race sites all over the world.
Lap time records from the 200-lap time memory stopwatch can be transferred to a smartphone and recorded in 1/1000-second units. A Tough Solar power system ensures that timing is not interrupted by a sudden loss of battery power.
The EQB-1000TR limited edition EDIFICE model packs powerful racing team support functions into a design that accurately reflects the Scuderia Toro Rosso look.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Genuine Leather/Cloth Bands
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Carbon fiber bezel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode, last lap indicator
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 49.9×45.6×8.9mm
- Total weight : 62g