Service & Repairs
If your watch is inside of the 2 year warranty, please return your watch to the initial place of purchase, along with your receipt & warranty card.
If your watch is outside of the 2 year warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org on instructions on how to get your watch serviced.
All orders are shipped free of charge. Tracking details are emailed once your item(s) have been dispatched
Purchases can only be made within New Zealand. We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- All orders placed before 12pm each working day will be processed that same day.
- All orders placed after 12pm each working day will be processed the following working day.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- All orders placed on public holidays will be processed on the next immediate working day.
- Orders placed during special offers and / or promotional periods can be expected to take 3 – 5 days longer to be processed however we will do our best to have them processed sooner.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include a unique tracking number for your order.
Returns and exchanges
1. You will need to email email@example.com to request an #RA
2. Upon receiving your #RA, please complete the provided return form.
3. Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached bag and / or box it arrived in.
4. Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
Att: Casio Web
231 Bush Road
Albany, Acukland 0632
Ph. 09 415 6000
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, watch model and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a replacement watch (either the same or a watch to equal value) refund or credit note to the value of the item
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
- Full price items can be returned for store credit, refund or exchange only.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be used or damaged in any way. They must have tags attached and must be returned in its original box or case.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
High Risk Orders
Occasionally our system will flag an order as high risk. This can occur when a high risk connection (web proxy) is used to make the purchase. To reduce the risk of online credit card fraud Casio New Zealand may request additional information and identification from you (such as NZ drivers licence, or passport) to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the order.
Placing an Order
By placing an order on the website, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Casio New Zealand retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you, and reserves the right to close your Casio New Zealand account at its discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. By placing an order on the website you must:
- Be legally capable of entering into a legal contract
- Ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate
- Ensure that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
Terms & Conditions
Occasionally, we may provide special offers and / or discounts relating to certain items on the website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer offers and/or discounts are as follows:
- Special offers and/or discounts are only valid for the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer/discount.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be backdated or extended past the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers and/or discounts at any time, without warning.
- We reserve the right to dishonour expired or inactive special offers and / or discount codes.
- Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. All prices are in NZD and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- Casio New Zealand has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the website.
- If the incorrect information has been specified for an item you have purchased, Casio New Zealand will notify you of this error and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) working days, we will cancel the order. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Casio Watches New Zealand offer free shipping for New Zealand purchases
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- We will carry out a pre-authorization check on the card used for purchase to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The product/s you have purchased will not be dispatched until this check has been completed and payment has been accepted.
- Dispatch times may vary depending on the availability of the product.
We are not responsible for delays or failures caused by circumstances that we have not control over, including postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. These delays or causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, war, strikes or labour disputes, riot or crime.
Monaco Corporation, the exclusive distributor of Casio Timepiece products in New Zealand provides a 2 year conditional replacement warranty from the date of original purchase. Please keep your proof of purchase & NZ Warranty card on file for future reference. If you are planning to gift this product, please provide receiver with the invoice number product was purchased on (i.e #CASIONZ1010) & warranty card. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure due to genuine manufacturing faults. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality.