Read some of our frequently asked questions here:
Christmas Delivery cut off:
Business address - Wednesday 20th December 2023
Residential Address: Monday 18th December 2023
Non-Urban/Rural: Friday 15th December 2023.
All orders are shipped free of charge. Tracking Details are emailed once your items have been dispatched. Please check your junk mail just in case.
- All orders placed after 12pm each working day will be processed the following working day.
- All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
- All orders placed on public holidays will be processed on the next immediate working day.
- Orders placed during special offers and / or promotional periods can be expected to take 3 – 5 days longer to be processed however we will do our best to have them processed sooner.
Sorry we only ship within New Zealand.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include a unique tracking number for your order.
We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 14 days of you receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
1. Email email@example.com to request a Return or download our Returns form HERE
2. Upon receiving your returns conformation, Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached bag and / or box it arrived in.
3. Pack your item into an appropriate post package and send to:
ATT: CASIO Web Returns
231 Bush Road
Albany, Auckland 0632
Ph 09 415 6000
Use this section for any descriptive text you need to fill out your pages or to add introductory headings between other blocks.
Currently we offer payments via all major credit cards, Apple Pay & Afterpay.
Yes, Afterpay is available on all orders.
Service / Repairs / Warranty
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, watch model and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us. -
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a replacement watch (either the same or a watch to equal value) refund or credit note to the value of the item.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
- Full price items can be returned for store credit, refund or exchange only.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be used or damaged in any way. They must have tags attached, any plastic coverings still in place and must be returned in its original box or case.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
Please note that we are not responsible for our delivery providers delivery schedule, nor are we responsible for any items that are delayed/lost in transit.
- If there are delivery issues we will do what we can to help you get your order ASAP however Casio New Zealand are not responsible for the delivery once the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Should you experience delays or issues with your delivery, we recommend you get in touch with the delivery provider and quote your unique tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are delayed or lost due to an incorrect address being provided. No P.O.Box numbers can be used for delivery.
- All orders returned to sender due to an incorrect address will be refunded and the stock returned to our system.
- Missed or returned deliveries cannot be re-dispatched; you must place a new order.
Occasionally our system will flag an order as high risk. This can occur when a high risk connection (web proxy) is used to make the purchase. To reduce the risk of online credit card fraud CASIO New Zealand may request additional information and identification from you to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the order.
Where sufficient proof can not be provided, or the order is against our terms & conditions, we reserve
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
Phone: 09 415 7444
By placing an order on the website, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. G-SHOCK New Zealand retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you, and reserves the right to close your G-SHOCK New Zealand account at its discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. By placing an order on the website you must:
- Be legally capable of entering into a legal contract
- Ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate
- Ensure that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
Occasionally, we may provide special offers, Limited Edition products and / or discounts relating to certain items on the website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer offers and/or discounts are as follows:
- Special offers and/or discounts are only valid for the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer/discount.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be backdated or extended past the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- We reserve the right to withdraw Limited Edition models, special offers and/or discounts at any time, without warning.
- We reserve the right to dishonour expired or inactive special offers and / or discount codes.
- Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. All prices are in NZD and are inclusive of GST where applicable. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- Casio New Zealand has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the website.
- If the incorrect information has been specified for an item you have purchased, Casio New Zealand will notify you of this error and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) working days, we will cancel the order. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
We are not responsible for delays or failures caused by circumstances that we have not control over, including postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. These delays or causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, war, strikes or labour disputes, riot or crime.